ILLUSTRATION: We All Come Home - Supergiant Games Charity Zine

3:52 AM


I was invited by an internet friend of mine, Denden (Twitter @dieciaem), to illustrate something for her Supergiant Games charity zine, "We All Come Home." I was so happy and honored to have been asked to illustrate something for the zine and Denden could not have come at a better time. I was asked over the summer so I focused on summer-like events which I was experiencing at the time. Such as festivals and being outside with my friends. I hope you enjoy this illustration! It's been a while since I have illustrated something digitally :) 

Thank you Denden for inviting me to participate in this awesome zine you produced!!!! And thank you to those who have pre-ordered :) 

With love, 

❤ Mana 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe