ILLUSTRATION: Love Yourself

11:15 PM


After having the privilege again to watch another live concert, I couldn't help but illustrating something else! One of my good friends here in Japan is working towards her dream to become a singer abroad in the states. She's working on making English songs besides her Japanese songs. Her group is called TOKYO POST IT and they are working on their first album! I went to one of their first live concerts a couple of weeks ago! 

I am so happy and grateful I have such good friends who are working towards their dreams. Watching my friends work so hard makes me want to work hard as well!!!

The song I drew this illustration to is called "Love Yourself." Go take a listen!!! The song is so smooth and happy, it was really something I needed to hear at the time they debuted it.



Love, Mana <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe